Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week 1

Wow

What a week, and it's only week 1, there has been a lot of learning here, first I'd like to say that I like the organization of the content in our wiki, our site and the ICA in fact I want to learn to create spaces like this for my students. I also learned that it is important to set the rules for discussions because it helps to create a good environment for our interaction.

One of the tasks for this week was to create a blog (the one you are reading), it was exciting, I also learned that there are 3 different types of blogs and why we should use them (it's a powerful tool and it's free), more information here and here, I also visited some tutor, class and learner blogs.

This week has been wonderful.



this is our site






Regards

Victor
Mexico
Posted on by Victor Montejo | 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. Hello Victor,

    I like the design of your blog and the links that you've added. It looks GREAT. You're doing a fabulous job with this course!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete