This is my very first post, and I just want to introduce myself and let all know what this blog is about!
First of all my name is Victor Montejo, I am from Acapulco Gro Mexico, I am an English teacher and I have been teaching for about 12 years, now I am working at the University of my state (UAGro) here I teach several subjects one of the is technologies applied to ELT and this is why I decided to take part of this wonderful course, I hope I get to know all of the participants in this course and establish long lasting relationships.
This blog will be used as a reflective journal, a place to think out loud about what I've seen and done in the course, and how I'm incorporating what I'm learning into my teaching and context.
Saludos!!!
Hello Victor,
ReplyDeleteI like the template yo have choosen for the blog, it is same a blackboard.
Regards
Cristina.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteWe are nice meeting you for this course and we will be working together. Thank you
Jean-Baptiste
Hello Victor
ReplyDeleteAs Cristina said, you have selected a nice template for your blog.I enjoyed reading your blog.
Kishore
India
Thank you so much Cristina, Jean-Bapttiste and Kishore it's so nice to meet you guys I am so excited to be working with all of you.
ReplyDeleteVictor
Mexico