Hello everybody
This week has been very interesting, I learned a lot, I discovered gold mines and I will share all the links, well here is the first link I want to sharem and it is: delicious, yes, as you just read, and it is not related to food ar anything like that. It will help you organize links and add information, discover new stuffs and share with everybody, this is wonderful.
On the other hand, I have visited some projects and I found out how some techers from other countries have worked with their students using technology in a very creative way, I have visited their webpages, blogs and wikis, it's wonderful, I have gotten some ideas on how to work with my students, and needless to say, the amount of links (websites) that I have found. Incredible, amazing fascinating. (I will share with you very soon)
Regards
Victor
Mexico
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Victor, I agree with you about the course. It is really interesting and beneficial with its meaningful articles and helpful tasks for our further career.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog and it's design.
Shakhnoza, Uzbekistan.