Friday, June 13, 2014

Last week :( (week 10)

Oh my God, I still can't believe this was week 10 and our last week, it is incredible all the wonderful things we have been through, all the things we have learned, I feel a little bit sad because this has come to an end and at the same time I feel happy because I have achieve my goals, I finished this course succesfully, this is basicaly my last activity here.

Well, during this week (which was the shortest by the way) we had a recap of all the things we have done, we had a discussion about the things we would recommend new participants which in certain way helped me reflect on my performance and about the way in wich I could have fully taken advantage of the resources availables here, many good comments from my collegues by the way.

We had a second discussions about the models or frameworks to integrate technology in our classrooms
here the two models:
http://fcit.usf.edu/matrix/matrix.php and http://www.k12.wa.us/edtech/techliteracy/techinttiers.aspx

I like both but I prefer the first on Technology Integration Matrix, what about you?

Wonderful, this hast been wonderful, I loved this course, it has influenced my teaching and learning, I want to thank my classmates, Donna and the hard-workning staff from the University of Oregon, and finally I also want to thank all the sponsors who made this possible.

Thank you


Victor Montejo

Mexico
Posted on by Victor Montejo | 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. Hello Victor,

    Congratulations on completing the course! You've done a marvelous job, and I've enjoyed working with you so much. It's been a joy and a pleasure. I wish you the very best in all you do.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete