Sunday, June 8, 2014

Week 9

I can’t believe this course is about to end. I feel kind of sad but at the same time happy for all the things we have learned so far. This week for example, we were introduced to ANVILL, we explored this platform and I think is wonderful, it has everything. You can teach online, create exams, quizzes and test your students, and you can have chat, discussions with all your students easily. Thank you Jeff, you did such an excellent job.

During this week we also discussed about the multiple intelligences and learning styles and the way we would integrate technology according to their intelligences. Very nice comments from my classmates, I definitely agree with them, here I share the link so you can find out your most predominant intelligence. There were some other articles that address this subject. Here the links: 



This week we handed in our final projects, I appreciate the feedback that I received from Shahnoza, her project was also very good. 

Regards

Victor Montejo
Mexico 


Posted on by Victor Montejo | 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victor I am glad you liked ANVILL! Do you happen to know if one can use ANVILL for free? Or you have to pay some money to use it?

    ReplyDelete