Hello world
This week (last week actually) was very interesting, to be honest; I have used power point before, but this time I found new features I had never imagined, I learned to crate a jeopardy game using powerpoint, it was very nice, my students loved it, I also encourage some of them to create their owns, this is how: here.
I also learned how to create an interactive quizz: here, I think that if we include some elements in our powerpoint presentations they will become more powerful and we will engage our students attention, it works, really, I have done it.
This week was wonderful, It is a pity I could not post on due time because of technical problems, but here it is.
Thank you everybody for posting comments I really appreciate your time
Regards
Victor Montejo
Mexico
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment