This is week 7 already
Time flies, I have read in other blogs, and this week was so interesting, we had discussions on Learner Autonomy, one-computer classroom and mobile devices, both topics are very interesting, there was a lot of interesting material for us to read.
During this week, we also posted material in our class padlet, which I think is a very useful tool for our students, about anything related to Learner Autonomy, and the other topic we also discussed on nicenet, I would like to mention that my classmates are very active in their participations, I really like my class, this week we had a guest, whose name is Jodi, she is from the University of Oregon and she joined our discussion on nicenet.
Finally, I want to add that we started working with parthners to share and give feedback to our final projects, I am very excited about this, I hope we all do it alright.
Regards
Victor Montejo
Mexico
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Victor,
ReplyDeleteTime does fly indeed... It seems that it was only last week we started this course and look at us now! Talking about cool sites that we can use with our students. How cool is that?
I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!
Cheer
Thank you Maria
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful week too.