Saturday, May 31, 2014

Week 8

Hello everyone

During this week we worked on our final project (we exchanged drafts), we had interesting discussions about tools for enhancing learning and I created a site to work online with my class, we described it in our wiki page, I liked the activities we had, many good ideas from teachers around the world, I like my class, they are great. we had access to different pages for example: the hot potatoes page, english online, a page for puzzles, and some other interesting sites, all of them will indeed help us with our final project, I am so excited about it, I hope everything goes well for all of us.

In general I believe this was a productive week, it's a pitty that in two more weeks this will end, time flies, I hope to keep in touch with my collegues, they are excellent teachers.

Cheers!!

Victor Montejo
Mexico
Posted on by Victor Montejo | 2 comments

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victor!

    As you I believe this week was very productive, specially because we are writing and revising the final versions of our projects. And I also hope to keep contact with the teachers of the course!

    Ju
    Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victor and Juliana!

    Quite so! We had a very productive week. As far as I am concerned the only thought was circulating in my mind for all the time “What my plan should be?” Earlier I had a glance at the draft plans and projects of my colleagues and I dare say that the works are very professional and engaging.

    Yes! It’s a pity that our course is going to the end. I have already got used to be in a hurry to post comments, do absolutely useful and invaluable reading and accomplish tasks.

    Let’s keep in touch and cooperate after finishing the course.

    All my best

    Larissa,
    Kazakhstan

    ReplyDelete