Sunday, May 11, 2014

Week 5

Hello

This week was very interesting, I read information on how to create a webquest , I also looked at different webquests and I finally created my first webquest: here. I found new ideas on how to work with my classes using different tools, something that I really like is the way teachers work using PBL. During this week, we also used a powerful tool to create rubrics for our students. I created a task and I added the rubric for that task, the page is: http://rubistar.4teachers.org/.

Anyways this week has been great in terms of learning, I am more excited about my final project, I found several tools I can use, I think that is going to be difficult for me to select a tool for my class, but I think I have one in mind, and this is nicenet.org. Let's see how it works, this week I created a new class in this page and I wrote my first post. I hope it works for my class.


Regards

Victor Montejo
Mexico
Posted on by Victor Montejo | 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victor,

    Your rubrics look great. You seem to have fun lessons with story writing, so creative...

    Agree with you that the week was full of interesting ideas about technology in classes. And, we seem to know what projects will be there at the end of the course )))

    Wish you a good week ahead!

    Aisulu,
    Kyrgyzstan

    ReplyDelete